The Holidays bring on stress and drinking and drugs to handle the stress.
What can you do for yourself and loved ones to reduce the stress?
1. Slow down, breathe. Take a walk. Carve out ‘you’ time.
2. Pick up the phone and call a friend…talk about it.
3. Schedule time to workout and do yoga.
4. Make it fun…don’t over do it. Don’t take on the 3000 cookie baking project if you cant handle it.
5. Know the signs when you have to much.
6. Make sure you enjoy the holiday.
7. Go for a walk in nature.
8. Buy yourself a gift
9. Enlist help
10. Take time to enjoy the Holiday.
CALL US IF YOU NEED US. WE ARE WORKING ON THE HOLIDAYS!!