How do I choose a CBD oil?
Quality over quantity is the key when it comes to buying a CBD related product. Many of us are just finding out the health benefits and risks involved when taking any form of CBD. Study all aspects of a product before buying into anything. It can be hard to distinguish between a good company and a bad company without testing their products for yourself so here are 5 tips to help decide the right one for you.
- Look for a company with that uses 3rd party testing to verify what they are putting in their products. Some extracts can contain pesticides or harmful ingredients that will be sold to consumers without their knowledge.
- Do your research on what type of product works best for you. I recommend not overusing a vegetable glycerin based product due to the strain it can put on your kidneys. There are many ways to intake CBD that don’t involve an excess of oil.
- Understand the dosage rate and stick to it. Too many times people will think that more is better. Use CBD properly and you will find it more effective than taking as much as you can.
- Consult a doctor if you feel sick or nauseas after taking any CBD product. Consider switching to CBD isolate or even making your own oil at home if you live in a state that allows it.
- Find a company that cares about its customers as much as it does its sales. Some of them are in the industry for profits and some are in it to truly help others. Don’t be afraid to call and ask questions. Be thoughtful when making your decision and you can never go wrong.
There are my 5 tips to choosing the right CBD product for you. Always trust your instincts and ask as many questions as you can to further your understanding on CBD. The more you know about what you consume, the better your decisions will be. I hope you find CBD to be a useful ingredient to a happy life.