Los Angeles Sober Coach: Time to clean it up and detox. Cali Estes and her team at The Addictions Coach offer integrated approaches when it comes to detox and liver, kidney and whole body cleanses. Check out this great tea and call us at 1.800.706.0318 if you need assistance.
A Cleansing and detoxification Turmeric and Ginger Tea
Over the years, I have found that the most basic of treatments and remedies have the most impact on improving health. The recipe below falls under that category. It is simple and highly effective in its ability to cleanse and alkalize. Almond milk is one of the healthiest milks available and is a great substitute to dairy. Turmeric is a superb antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger helps with circulation and strengthens immunity. The recipe below is taken from foodmatters.tv– A website committed to helping you, help yourself.
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) almond milk
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 6 drops stevia liquid
- Add the almond milk to small saucepan and heat gently until it reaches room temperature.
- Add the turmeric and ginger to a mug.
- Pour a small amount of warm milk into the mug and stir to create a liquid paste, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Add the remaining milk and sweeten with stevia.
Do You Have Nourishing Turmeric Recipe?
Source of recipe: Cleansing turmeric and ginger tea